Home Exercise Plans
Availability and budget varies from person to person. I have some clients who I see four times a week and some I see once per week (once per week is the minimum).
To make sure that everybody gets the results they are looking for, I often design exercise plans that can be used outside of our training sessions.
These plans are tailored to the individual and include notes on intensity and specific stretches.
Exercise plans may include:
- Exercises plans that you can use in a gym you are a member of.
- Outdoor activity such as running or cycling.
- Swimming at a local pool.
- Recommendations on appropriate exercise classes.
- Home based exercises DVD’s.
- Home based exercise/stretching plans to help with posture or injuries.